[SOLVED] Is there a way to record a sound and play it through your mic?

fiveohnine

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2012
First of all sorry I didn't know where to post this.
To elaborate, I would like the ability to record a sound and play it through my mic within a 30 second window. After many google searches I could not find out how. I have voicemeeter, a virtual audio cable and a soundboar. Is this even possible?

Solution
There is, I have it to where I can already play sounds through my mic with voice meeter and a virtual audio cable. I guess I didn't make my self clear. My main goal is to be able to record a deathcom in Call of Duty and play it to the lobby during half time for a reaction. So instead of taking a recording editing just the sound I want and thennnn playing it. I want to be able to do it in a moments notice.

You are not actually playing the sound through your mic, you are just sharing the system audio to the input audio source. If you have share system audio enabled, just play the sound through any audio player software and it will play to the other side. If you want to do this simpler say through a button, you can get a audio...

fiveohnine

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2012
There is, I have it to where I can already play sounds through my mic with voice meeter and a virtual audio cable. I guess I didn't make my self clear. My main goal is to be able to record a deathcom in Call of Duty and play it to the lobby during half time for a reaction. So instead of taking a recording editing just the sound I want and thennnn playing it. I want to be able to do it in a moments notice.

You are not actually playing the sound through your mic, you are just sharing the system audio to the input audio source. If you have share system audio enabled, just play the sound through any audio player software and it will play to the other side. If you want to do this simpler say through a button, you can get a audio mixer console like streamers and others use that can run a macro to play a sound.

Solution