Question IIs there a way to recover old emails ?

accesscpu_

Honorable
May 7, 2019
I recently had an issue with a corrupt user profile on Windows 10, and sadly, it and the files were not recoverable. This included my current Outlook PST file. I was able to restore from an old one, but it doesn't have the last year or so included.

When I re-installed Outlook, Spectrum pushed down about the last months' worth of emails, but I really need more than that.

Is there a way to get everything I've received and sent from at least 2024 pushed back down to my inbox from the server?

kanewolf

Titan
I recently had an issue with a corrupt user profile on Windows 10, and sadly, it and the files were not recoverable. This included my current Outlook PST file. I was able to restore from an old one, but it doesn't have the last year or so included.

When I re-installed Outlook, Spectrum pushed down about the last months' worth of emails, but I really need more than that.

Is there a way to get everything I've received and sent from at least 2024 pushed back down to my inbox from the server?
That is what backups are for. It sounds like you are not doing ANY automated backups. You need to start that ASAP.

Call spectrum and have a chat.

Mar 27, 2024

How about check the webmail interface on spectrum (if available) and see if the emails you want are still there. I found this help page (not sure if relevant to you):

https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/check-your-spectrum-email-bt

If they are there, but are not downloaded, it's just a question of your outlook's settings that only sync emails from the last month; you probably can adjust the settings in outlook to get however many months of emails that are still on the server.

ps: The help page says you have 5GB of email storage. If you keep trashing the attachments, you probably can keep your "text" emails around forever. You still need backups.