[SOLVED] Is there a way you can give wifi to a pc without in-built wifi?

G0LD

Prominent
Sep 10, 2019
I just build a pc and i forgot to buy a wifi adapter (waiting for it) and i have a laptop just beside my pc. Is there any way (Ethernet or idk) i can give internet to my no-wifi pc?

Mar 16, 2019
Activate Internet Connection Sharing -
  1. Press Windows key + X to open the Power User menu and select Network Connections. (Windows Key - bottom left between CNTRL and the ALT keys. Looks like 4 little squares)
  2. Right-click the network adapter with an Internet connection (Ethernet or wireless network adapter), then select Properties. (the Network Adapter on your Laptop)
  3. Click Sharing.
  4. Put a check mark on Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection.
  5. From the Home networking connection drop-down menu, select the Microsoft Hosted Virtual Adapter.
  6. Click OK to finish.
  7. Don't forget to hook up the cable.
Very easy
(it's from the link above)

G0LD

Prominent
Sep 10, 2019
Activate Internet Connection Sharing -
  1. Press Windows key + X to open the Power User menu and select Network Connections. (Windows Key - bottom left between CNTRL and the ALT keys. Looks like 4 little squares)
  2. Right-click the network adapter with an Internet connection (Ethernet or wireless network adapter), then select Properties. (the Network Adapter on your Laptop)
  3. Click Sharing.
  4. Put a check mark on Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection.
  5. From the Home networking connection drop-down menu, select the Microsoft Hosted Virtual Adapter.
  6. Click OK to finish.
  7. Don't forget to hook up the cable.
Very easy
(it's from the link above)
That was for Windows 7 but I figure how to do it. It was a bit complicated cause of the driver and the bridge and all but thank you for helping me!

Mar 16, 2019
That was for Windows 7 ... .

"To enable Internet Connection Sharing in Windows 10, please follow the steps below:"

The above is the first line (I didn't include it) from the info I gave you. It's for Windows 10.
The "Best Solution" door prize you awarded me should go to USAFRet, the info I gave you was from the link that he provided to you.
At least now you can go online w/your PC until your adapter comes in.