Question Is there a website that provides free phone numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawma_xd

Commendable
Jul 19, 2021
So,i own a prebuilt from hp and i need to ask a few questions on the hp forums but for that,i need to register on their website and i really don't like to register on a website that i am never ever going to use again.
So i decided to register using temp-mail.org for the email part,but the registration requires a phone number,i have found lots of websites providing free phone numbers but which one is the safest,most popular and most importantly,the best?

USAFRet

Titan
So,i own a prebuilt from hp and i need to ask a few questions on the hp forums but for that,i need to register on their website and i really don't like to register on a website that i am never ever going to use again.
So i decided to register using temp-mail.org for the email part,but the registration requires a phone number,i have found lots of websites providing free phone numbers but which one is the safest,most popular and most importantly,the best?
google voice.
https://voice.google.com/u/0/about

ClapTrapper

Reputable
May 25, 2020
Just give a fake number,or is it insisting on calling you (so they invade of your privacy)?

BTW,I bought a "burner" just for these intrusive websites that are now demanding to "verify" you by phone. Yeah,right. They are verifying that I don't care about privacy. Funny,when I turn that phone on, there, are hundreds of missed calls even though I gave that number only to insistent websites that are "concerned about my privacy".

Yeah,I'm sure if I took a microsope and got a law degree,their EULA would say something different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sawma_xd

sawma_xd

Commendable
Jul 19, 2021
Just give a fake number,or is it insisting on calling you (so they invade your privacy)?

BTW,I bought a "burner" just for these intrusive websites that are now demanding to "verify" you by phone. Yeah,right. They are verifying that I don't care about privacy. Funny,when I turn that phone on, there, are hundreds of missed calls even though I gave that number only to insistent websites that are "concerned about my privacy".

Yeah,I'm sure if I took a microsope and got a law degree,their EULA would say something different.
Nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.