Question Is there a website to know what games my PC CAN'T run?

Ley

Honorable
May 1, 2016
I know there websites where you can input your config and it tells you if you can run a certain game.
But are there websites where you can see what games you CANNOT run?

Edit: by showing some sort of list of games that your PC can't run

Last edited:

Ley

Honorable
May 1, 2016
I said that I know those kind of websites, where you can know whether you can run a game or not.
But what I'm looking for is to get some sort of list of games I cannot run.

I said that I know those kind of websites, where you can know whether you can run a game or not.
But what I'm looking for is to get some sort of list of games I cannot run.
The site also does that example if you have a 1070 Ti and the recommended requirement is a 1080 Ti it will warn you don't have enough GPU power but if you get something like a 2080/2080 Ti there will be nothing you can't run till 1-3 years.

FurryVengence

Commendable
Jul 26, 2019
www.gamedebate.com

unlike other sites it doesn't require you download software or read your config. Rather you pick the game and your list of PC components from a list. It shows you what your parts rate at and what the bottleneck is.

Granted its not too deep, it doesn't ask what speed your RAM is. And its asking you understand what your system has in it.

Reactions: Ley

Ley

Honorable
May 1, 2016
www.gamedebate.com

unlike other sites it doesn't require you download software or read your config. Rather you pick the game and your list of PC components from a list. It shows you what your parts rate at and what the bottleneck is.

Granted its not too deep, it doesn't ask what speed your RAM is. And its asking you understand what your system has in it.

Thanks for your reply.
I know that website already, I've been a member for years now. I've made a post to know if there were any alternatives to it since a lot of features are for paid members...

ShwaBdudle

Reputable
Aug 10, 2019
I know there websites where you can input your config and it tells you if you can run a certain game.
But are there websites where you can see what games you CANNOT run?

Edit: by showing some sort of list of games that your PC can't run
Hi I don't know if you are still looking for an answer. But whenever I want to check if my pc will be able to run the game, I go to game-debate. It doesn't show you a list. But if you dont understand how well your pc can run the game then you should try out the website. You need to enter your specs below the game you want to test. Or you can create an account and enter your specs once and it will save them!
Hope I helped you in some way!