Is There An EazyShare Client Anywhere!??

Hi there

I have a Radeon AIW card (original), and have upgraded to MMC9.0 I see
that I can get my computer to act as a server for EazyShare, but for the
life of me I cannot find any software to install on my laptop (Radeon
Mobility 9200) that acts as a client to let me watch TV on my network!!!

Can anyone shed some tips for me?

thanks!

You have to install the drivers on another machine with a Radeon graphics
controller. Upon installing, you should be prompted to install the EZ Share
as a client. Also, the machines must be networked. (Otherwise, how would you
share the video between computers).

Does your laptop have an ATI graphics chip? even so, I don't know if the
Mobility chips share the same drivers as the desktop boards.

"Good Man" <heyho@letsgo.com> wrote in message
> Hi there
>
> I have a Radeon AIW card (original), and have upgraded to MMC9.0 I see
> that I can get my computer to act as a server for EazyShare, but for the
> life of me I cannot find any software to install on my laptop (Radeon
> Mobility 9200) that acts as a client to let me watch TV on my network!!!
>
> Can anyone shed some tips for me?
>
> thanks!

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

You have to do a custom install of MMC9 on your laptop, selecting only TV
and Easyshare Client. After installation, run ATIMMC (not TV). Sometimes the
video drivers supplied by the laptop manufacturer are not suitable and you
have to mod the latest CAT video drivers with something like MobileMod
before it works.

Les

"Good Man" <heyho@letsgo.com> wrote in message
> Hi there
>
> I have a Radeon AIW card (original), and have upgraded to MMC9.0 I see
> that I can get my computer to act as a server for EazyShare, but for the
> life of me I cannot find any software to install on my laptop (Radeon
> Mobility 9200) that acts as a client to let me watch TV on my network!!!
>
> Can anyone shed some tips for me?
>
> thanks!

TRENDING THREADS