[SOLVED] Is there an way to shut down all RGB lights (mb/gpu/ram) from bios. (Also during startup)

Feb 20, 2019
So i made a terrible mistake a year ago when i was building a pc to myself. I chose many rgb components (thinking i would like them) and chose components that dont work well with eachother in rgb synchronization (msi/corsair/g.skill).

I really just want to disable all of the rgb light effects, but can i do them all from the bios?

I DONT want to use the rgb programs to turn them off, because during startup (before windows boot) they are running full rgb. And in order to turn them off, i need many different softwares that interfear with eachother.
Ex, g.skill ram does not always turn off while the mystic light is trying to turn off the GPU rgb.

So the components im trying to shut the rgb is

-msi 1070ti
-z390h-gaming
-g.skill trident Z rgb

Any help appreciated!

Solution
It's not that simple, you definitely can't control it in the bios. I understand the conflicts, I have msi GPU and corsair fan for CPU, so they conflict. You can try to learn how to write a script that turns on each program one at a time on bootup that way they each turn their respective device off one at a time. There's not really much else you can do unfortunately. It's really stupid that RGB's are designed this way but it's a way marketing a single brand for your custom build.
It's not that simple, you definitely can't control it in the bios. I understand the conflicts, I have msi GPU and corsair fan for CPU, so they conflict. You can try to learn how to write a script that turns on each program one at a time on bootup that way they each turn their respective device off one at a time. There's not really much else you can do unfortunately. It's really stupid that RGB's are designed this way but it's a way marketing a single brand for your custom build.

Solution