Is there any bottleneck ?

wdadws

Reputable
Feb 27, 2014
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KX9Lbv

So guys, i'm going to buy new GPU,SSD, and RAM, but i keep my old CPU and motherboard ... so is there any bottleneck ? i'm gonna play games at 720p like Assassin's Creed 4, Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4 and more on maxed out settings (Vsync on and 8x MSAA). What do you think guys ? ...

please answer, no fanboy!

Solution
A VERY BIG bottleneck, Maxed out settings on the mentioned games will not happen with your current CPU, NEVER. You need an i5 or FX 8 at the least for maxing out those. The games will lag even on high with no AA due to CPU being so very weak. You need to upgrade CPU and MoBo.
A VERY BIG bottleneck, Maxed out settings on the mentioned games will not happen with your current CPU, NEVER. You need an i5 or FX 8 at the least for maxing out those. The games will lag even on high with no AA due to CPU being so very weak. You need to upgrade CPU and MoBo.

Solution

Goldengoose

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
I would suggest x2 4gb of ram rather than x1 8gb.
You will have a heavy bottleneck with your CPU - you're pairing a $50 CPU with a $370 GPU.
I would suggest saving more for an I5 or something. You will need to check your PSU is good enough too.