Question Is there any difference between expensive x570 and cheap x570 motherboards?

Nov 22, 2019
I'm going to build a pc late at this month with AMD ryzen 7 3700x and rtx 2070 super and i have a tight budget for other components.......still i can consider more if its actually worth (thanks for advance)

If your going to spend now, I would suggest the x570. They are pricey but depending on the options you can get a good board without breaking the budget. Get a board with good VRMs at a minimum.

Don’t regret not getting the x570 in a year or two. It’s a very fast platform.

I'm going to build a pc late at this month with AMD ryzen 7 3700x and rtx 2070 super and i have a tight budget for other components.......still i can consider more if its actually worth (thanks for advance)
Of course there's a difference... usually in VRM quality/phase counts, extra heatsinking, Intel Lan, WiFi, overclocking features like on-board power button, dual BIOS switch, trouble code displays (not just LED's), etc.

As others have said, there are many decent B450 board that are literally hundred's of dollars cheaper and can be used quite nicely. Stretch for the GPU and save where you can elsewhere.

jon96789

Reputable
Aug 17, 2019
Do not consider any MSi X570 MPG line of motherboards... They are known to have terrible VRM designs which overheat, affecting the performance of any 105-watt AMD CPU... While the 3700x is only 65-watt, it limits your upgrade path down the road... See my post here...