Question Is there any liquid in a psu?

Aug 15, 2019
My psu fried and there was liquid coming from it. Now they wont replace it because they suspect we put had put that there . I'm 100% sure i haven't done that.
Does anybody know if there could form any liquids after the psu fried or are there naturally liquids in a psu?

The vast majority of PSUs do not contain any liquids, not even one that's fried. If yours contains liquid it must have been spilled on to it, definitely not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.

A few liquid-cooled PSUs do exist, used in tandem with a separate liquid cooler, but you'd for sure know if your PSU was one of those just by looking at the PSU as it would have a pair of external connectors for the water feed circulation hoses.

What's make/model of your PSU?

Struck out by poster --- incorrect information.

Aug 15, 2019
The vast majority of PSUs do not contain any liquids, not even one that's fried. If yours contains liquid it must have been spilled on to it, definitely not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.

A few liquid-cooled PSUs do exist, used in tandem with a separate liquid cooler, but you'd for sure know if your PSU was one of those just by looking at the PSU as it would have a pair of external connectors for the water feed circulation hoses.

What's make/model of your PSU?

Struck out by poster --- incorrect information.
Yeah not water cooled. I just wonder what had done it. So the capacitor thing is false? Or rather I can't do anything?