[SOLVED] is there any network bandwidth management app?

Oct 3, 2021
so I'm trying to stream an online game (division 2) to my friend but I have a serious problem

because ping and packet loss is super high in my region and my ISP doesn't give a damn about it

I have to use a service similar to kill ping to help me reduce the lag butt there is a problem

I am not allowed o do any kind of download and upload on it and is just for playing

is there any app that helps me to route the ping lower and Ubisoft connect and game itself through my home router and route the discord app through for example my phone hotspot because I have unlimited data plan on my phone

is there an app that helps me route the traffic on my pc?

Solution
That is why the command is called ROUTE.

It is a very simple command. You find the IP of a site and then use the command to tell it to send it to the proper router/gateway.

The major problem is getting the lists of IP addresses unless you have fairly simple requirements.
I don't think there is a app but the command you want is called "ROUTE". You pretty much put in lists of IP destination but it can get complex very fast if you try to do too many.

This is your fairly standard how do I use 2 ISP question and in general you ability is fairly limited.

In your cases it has the added complexity of having a VPN client on your pc. These vpn actually manipulate the routing table also. So it adds a level of complexity to the already messy issue of using the route command to determine which connection is used.

NOTE read the fine print it is extremely rare to have a phone data plan that allows you to use hotspot/tethered usage "unlimited". Almost all have restrictions buried in the fine print.

Oct 3, 2021
I don't think there is a app but the command you want is called "ROUTE". You pretty much put in lists of IP destination but it can get complex very fast if you try to do too many.

This is your fairly standard how do I use 2 ISP question and in general you ability is fairly limited.

In your cases it has the added complexity of having a VPN client on your pc. These vpn actually manipulate the routing table also. So it adds a level of complexity to the already messy issue of using the route command to determine which connection is used.

NOTE read the fine print it is extremely rare to have a phone data plan that allows you to use hotspot/tethered usage "unlimited". Almost all have restrictions buried in the fine print.
yeah
mine is 450 GB from 1 am till 11 am but its still a lot
so there is no way to route the traffic?
if you know any paper or article that can help me
please
I also want to try streaming on twitch and I really need this without needing to have a second PC and a capture card

It is a very simple command. You find the IP of a site and then use the command to tell it to send it to the proper router/gateway.

The major problem is getting the lists of IP addresses unless you have fairly simple requirements.

Solution
Oct 3, 2021

thank you sooooo much