[SOLVED] Is there any portable GPU benchmarking software other than Cinebench c15 ?

AlexsvonMüller

Reputable
Feb 25, 2020
I made a deal with a gpu seller to meet him tomorrow, of course before you buy you have to check the unit if it had defects or not, usually i inspect the gpu and run cinebench r15 opengl 3 times, is there any portable software other than that? Or that is enough?

I know unigine heaven software (it's very good) but need to be installed first before it can be used

Solution
I made a deal with a gpu seller to meet him tomorrow, of course before you buy you have to check the unit if it had defects or not, usually i inspect the gpu and run cinebench r15 opengl 3 times, is there any portable software other than that? Or that is enough?

I know unigine heaven software (it's very good) but need to be installed first before it can be used
Furmark, OCCT.

Furmark, OCCT.

Solution