Is there any posibility to create user account form welcome screen of windows xp

G

Hello,
I was just trying to get rid of the welcome screen that appears
everyone windows xp start, so I disabled ALL the accounts (including
administrator & guest account) in Administrative “My Computer> Local Users and Groups”
I showed 3 accounts: One in my name, another "Administrator" and third
one "Guest". I disabled all of them
When I rebooted the pc, the windows xp welcome screen appeared but it
did not show any accounts (i.e. I did not have any account to click
to). I also tried pressing CLT + ALT + DEL twice to get the window
where Username and Account password are to be typed but it doesnt work.
It says that "Your account has been disabled. Please Contact System
Administrator"
(Even the administrator account give that message). I tried typing
everything... my username, administrator, guest, etc but nothing works.
I am having linux mint as secondary os in the same system. I can logon into linuxmint.
But I can’t login into windows xp..

Can anyone help me out with this? Is there any way I can get to my
desktop or control panel without losing my private data so that I can
once again enable the accounts?

I tried in safe mode too and the same thing happens.
I also tried repairing of windows xp with windows xp CD but nothing is happen.

(I did not have a password in any of my accounts)

Please help me get out of this...

You deleted every account, so what account is left for Windows to run on?

Try to start in Safe-Mode. Before Windows completes starting, it will announce that you are entering safe mode and offer to do a system restore point rollback. Click appropriate choice to do the restore point rollback and choose a date prior to your assassination of all the users in the machine.

If you got lucky this time, all your damage will be reverted.

If your user accounts do get restored, go to:

control panel>user accounts>Change to way users log on or off,

and unchecked the "Use the Welcome Screen"

As far as Windows is concerned, no available valid user to log on doesn't really matter if deleted or disabled, it's not going to start. By disabling, at east there's a snowball's chance this is recoverable.

My mistake, I referred to what he had done as deleting when he actually disabled, same outcome.

He was clever in finding a method of doing this without protective intervention from Windows.

I disabled ALL the accounts (including
administrator & guest account) in Administrative “My Computer> Local Users and Groups”
I showed 3 accounts: One in my name, another "Administrator" and third
one "Guest". I disabled all of them

This thing has been haunting me. I installed XP Pro in a vmware Workstation* and no matter how hard I try, I cannot do what you have done. I even turned off Windows system file protection and I can't do it. Every trick I can think of can't do it. Windows does not allow built-in accounts to be disabled or deleted. Yet, you clicked right in and did it. How? I could make money on rigged betting if I knew exactly what you did.

*What.. you thought I'd try this stunt on my main machine? No way, it might have worked and I'd be here on a laptop seeking this same solution.

Well, I haven't tried what you have done, but Windows certainly allows some built-in accounts to be disabled. Ask any decent sysadmin whether the "guest" account is enabled on their servers.

I'm not concerned with the guest account. It even has an enable/disable user function. It's deleting the administrator account or the administrators group that has me wondering how he did it. Windows plays Guardian Angel over that account.