[SOLVED] is there any problem with my graphig card....?

alkchhendra

Honorable
May 13, 2014
i am having issues of having a low fps and stutter and lag while paying pubg mobile on emulator of Gameloop 7.1. currently i am running:
CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 3600X 6 CORE AT 3.79Ghz
GRAPIC CARD: SAPPFIRE AMD RX 580 8 GB OC
RAM : 16 GB
I have seen players achieving 60 fps at higher settings and with no lag there is nearly no option to try out in graphis setting which i didnt tried out.
ANY SUGGESTIONS OF WHAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM ?

Solution
I had already tried all the graphic options but there is is sudden fps drop and freezing of screen when there is fight with other players. and no matter what i change in graphics card nothing doing any good. and there is fair amount of ban issues if i am using any other emulator apart from official pubg emulator.

mayde a clean install of the emulator? and also try the setings of ingame graphics also try monitoring the system usage to see if any of your components is stresed during the lag spikes or it may be your internet conection to the game servers

alkchhendra

Honorable
May 13, 2014
i would sugest trying different emulators because your rig is more than capable for android games also a good idea is to set the setings to lowest and move gradualy from there until you are hapy with the results
I had already tried all the graphic options but there is is sudden fps drop and freezing of screen when there is fight with other players. and no matter what i change in graphics card nothing doing any good. and there is fair amount of ban issues if i am using any other emulator apart from official pubg emulator.

Jan 21, 2021

mayde a clean install of the emulator? and also try the setings of ingame graphics also try monitoring the system usage to see if any of your components is stresed during the lag spikes or it may be your internet conection to the game servers

Reactions: alkchhendra
Solution

TRENDING THREADS