[SOLVED] Is there ANY production computer on the market yet with the Core i9 - 10900K processor?

Jul 7, 2020
My son and I built one up three months ago, buying parts and boards piecemeal from vendors, eBay etc. Paid $700+ for a 10900K chip, it was probably a non-production advance sample.

Before that, we had ordered a complete 10900K system from Adorama, which to this day has never gotten off backorder. I kept calling them, no dice. Even called the factory (MSI), they eventually told me that Intel hadn't sent them the CPUs yet. Finally gave up and built our own, and lived happily ever after.

Son's computer is running fine and all is well. But every now and then I look to see if ANYONE has come up with a production OTS computer with that processor. I haven't been thoroughly checking, so might have missed one if it did come up in advertising.

Does anyone have such a production model on sale yet?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Jul 7, 2020
Well, sure enough, that's one company that's advertising them (complete turnkey 10900K-based computers).

Don't really know for sure they're available, we'd have to order one , pay for it, and take delivery. And since we built our own, we don't need to do that any more.

Best Buy has sent us a couple of emails due to a request I'd made to buy a Core-i9 10900K CPU chip. Three months later they are saying now the chip is available.

Thanks all!

TRENDING THREADS