Is there any way I can remove everything off my hhd's from my bio

David_on_pc

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016
Hey is there any way I can clean my hhd's from my bio because every Time I try to boot I to windows it says
Bootmgr is missing I need help baddd

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

I do not understand what you are saying, before even trying to install a screen comes up for you to be able to format the drives, you must do that first.

What is wrong with your current hard drives?

Most times when this message comes up, bootmanager is not missing, it's just corrupted and undetectable or it may be due to some other cause. A Windows startup/automatic repair from the Windows DVD/USB may fix it... and from the Command Prompt you can open from the repair menu, you can perform other boot repairs or you can format the HDD from the diskpart command options. Some Windows installations have access to the startup/automatic repair from the Safe Mode boot options screen os it's posible you may not even need a Windows DVD/USB.

So first thing you should do is press F8 immediately after the single BIOS beep and see if the repair option is available... you may also want to attempt loging in all safe mode options just in case the cause is something else... and if you can you should be able to perform a System Restore.

You may also be able to remotely perform a registry restore or backup files from the Hiren's Boot CD/USB, in case you want to keep information or don't want to format the HDD if it's not absoutely necessary.

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/32523/how-to-manually-repair-windows-7-boot-loader-problems/

David_on_pc

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016
What do
"Windows Setup [ems Enabled]
Mean that's what is piping up and under tools it say windows memory diagnostic if any one of u have Skype or sum can I have it so I can show you all what it is doing pls

TRENDING THREADS