[SOLVED] is there any way i can upgrade my laptop?

cheapdoggo

Commendable
Jun 29, 2019
im kind of new to the whole upgrading thing. if there is anything i could do to increase fps ill go ahead and do it like if i could get a better graphics card or something. currently i have "intel celeron cpu n3350 1.10 ghz". anyone that has any kind of advice or knows if i could buy anything to make this laptop run better i would appreciate if you told me anything. also i have no idea if i chose the right catagory i like made this account prob 10 mins ago. ive been playing minecraft with all the lowest settings and im only getting like 0-25 fps. any help is appreciated.

Solution
A gaming desktop PC would be better than any laptop as it will be better able to keep temperatures down, and if necessary extra fans can be fitted which isn't possible on a laptop.
In short it's not possible to upgrade Graphic Adapters in mid range Laptops unless you have something like Alienware. CPU is definitly soldered to the motherboard even if it is not it's also not possible to do a CPU upgrade in Laptops so one thing you can do is increasing the RAM but I'm not sure it would gain that much of FPS in any game compared to the price you paying for it. Look for budget PC... far more cheaper and worthier than buying a gaming Laptop.

The Intel Celeron n3350 has an integrated HD Graphics 500 GPU, which, coupled with a Celeron CPU, is just not capable of playing modern games. That APU cannot be upgraded because it's a BGA (Ball Grid Array) fitting which is soldered to the main board.

For gaming you need a whole new laptop, a gaming laptop to be precise, or at least one with a discrete Nvidia or AMD GPU.

Last edited:

cheapdoggo

Commendable
Jun 29, 2019
The Intel Celeron n3350 has an integrated HD Graphics 500 GPU, which, coupled with a Celeron CPU, is just not capable of playing modern games. That APU cannot be upgraded because it's a BGA (Ball Grid Array) fitting which is soldered to the main board.

For gaming you need a whole new laptop, a gaming laptop to be precise, or at least one with a discrete Nvidia or AMD GPU.
should i just get a gaming pc then