Is there any way to put pc in extremely power saving mode while just reading with monitor ?

wabale97

Reputable
Oct 15, 2018
I'm reading my pdf books on pc lately. While reading for 7-8 hour on a gaming rig isn't a good option. I know about windows power saver. Is anything different from this available?

Solution
modern OS and CPU's will purposely try and reach the lowest power state that they can, so there shouldn't be anything to do. Check using GPU and CPU monitoring tools what the actual clock speeds are, you should be finding them close to idle for that kind of load, if not then change the reader that you are using, that'll make the biggest difference. Monitor temps, and fan speeds, they'll tell you what's going on.
modern OS and CPU's will purposely try and reach the lowest power state that they can, so there shouldn't be anything to do. Check using GPU and CPU monitoring tools what the actual clock speeds are, you should be finding them close to idle for that kind of load, if not then change the reader that you are using, that'll make the biggest difference. Monitor temps, and fan speeds, they'll tell you what's going on.

Solution