Is there any Windows Laptop with a Trackpad as Apple MacBook?

May 24, 2020
I've been using an Apple MacBook Pro for more than 4 years now! The only issue with my Mac is that it gets heated up quick and I'm unable to play games. Although, I can keep up with the basic Windows OS issues, but I can't handle a machine that has a trackpad as good as a Mac. I've tried the Dell XPS, ASUS ROG Zephyrus, HP Z Book (owned by my friend) and even a few Lenovo machines (I'm using on as my office machine.)

I'm looking at 16GB RAM, i7, NVIDIA GTX1050Ti or above, IPS panel (13/15-inch) but most importantly want a machine that has a good quality keyboard!

Dell has pretty good trackpads, the newer Lenovo ones I don't like as much, they are not quite as smooth feeling. Apple does have a great trackpad, but their keyboard are not as good as many Windows systems. Issue is there are so many laptops models you would need to try them to see which you like or start reading reviews about things you are interested in. If you don't like the Dell XPS not sure what you would like on the Windows side of things.