Is there anything wrong with Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 w/green switces?

jokijoca04

Commendable
Dec 10, 2017
Hi,
I am willing to buy a new mechanical keyobard. I looked up the internet and i found Razer bw chroma v2 (green switch). From what i've heard from Razer itself says, I really like hoe it sounds,especially the click and the bump it has. I currently own a scorpion km400,which i use for gaming and i'm pretty happy with it. But on the other hand, people who have Razer products say that their quality sucks. They also did mentioned that bw chroma (original or v1) is worse than v2 because of kailh switches afaik. I never had a chance to use any kind of mech keyboard (Logitech, Corsair etc), or use any Razer's product, so I am not sure. If you have/had good/bad experience with this keyboard, please, but please answer.
Thanks in advance guys! <3

Solution
I have heard the quality issues with Razers products. I myself am not a fan mostly of the fact that in order for their products to work you have to have Synapse installed which is cloud based. And if the cloud is down it can cause your devices to to work fully.

Logitech and Corsair however make it so you can install the software, set the item up and save it to onboard memory then uninstall and the device will work the same on every system. I currently use Logitech mice and Corsair keyboards. I like Corsair mainly because they use Cherry MX keys and are very simplistic in design while also feeling like quality (aluminum face plate). I have used Logitech for mice for over a decade. Almost never had an issue with them TBH.
I have heard the quality issues with Razers products. I myself am not a fan mostly of the fact that in order for their products to work you have to have Synapse installed which is cloud based. And if the cloud is down it can cause your devices to to work fully.

Logitech and Corsair however make it so you can install the software, set the item up and save it to onboard memory then uninstall and the device will work the same on every system. I currently use Logitech mice and Corsair keyboards. I like Corsair mainly because they use Cherry MX keys and are very simplistic in design while also feeling like quality (aluminum face plate). I have used Logitech for mice for over a decade. Almost never had an issue with them TBH.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS