[SOLVED] Is there anything wrong with this particular graphic card model?

Jan 15, 2023
Alright, so i'm looking to build a budget gaming PC and my choice concerning the graphic card is very limited here in my country, both in prices and availability. However, there is this one 6650 XT which is considerably cheaper than the rest of my "contenders" (other 6600/6650 XT's, 3060 TI's, 6700 XT's or even 3070 TI if a miracle happens and price wildly drops further). It's the ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB, and it costs 440$. For comparison, the next cheapest 6650 xt costs 470$ and the 3060 TI's cost 520$ and up.

The question: Is there anything wrong with the ASUS DUAL in particular, in terms of quality or performance, that i should be aware of? Ultimately, should i avoid it and go for another card, or getting this one would be completely fine?

Ps. All of these are brand new, that's not a factor here

Jan 15, 2023
Nope. Nothing inherently wrong with it. Should be fine.

Based on the reviews i could find, i concluded that 6650 gets lower ratings in general since it wasn't a too notable improvement over the 6600. That, in combination with the bland look of the ASUS DUAl, could explain the price. Still, i wanted to make sure that there are no major flaws. Thank you

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Based on the reviews i could find, i concluded that 6650 gets lower ratings in general since it wasn't a too notable improvement over the 6600. That, in combination with the bland look of the ASUS DUAl, could explain the price. Still, i wanted to make sure that there are no major flaws. Thank you
You are welcome. Being informed is a good thing. My pleasure.

TRENDING THREADS