[SOLVED] Is there anyway to build an horizontal server room?

Jun 3, 2020
I have a low ceiling room (about 1m high) but has some good width and I was wondering if there is anyway that I could build a server room for my start up that would fit enough storage for a small business.

Solution
I think you are looking at a "server room" like this

data-center-photo.jpg

This is used for large scale companies, say WalMart or Target. For something you or 10,20,40 employees need you don't need a server room.

USAFRet

Titan
I have a low ceiling room (about 1m high) but has some good width and I was wondering if there is anyway that I could build a server room for my start up that would fit enough storage for a small business.
"enough storage for a small business"

In my living room, I have 51TB, in 3 small boxes that would fit into the same cubic inch of a typical desktop PC.
Given budget for different drives, I could easily double that drive space.

Ralston18

Titan
And I will ask about that room itself:

1 meter high suggests to me that you are using or hoping to use some crawl space. What about length and width? Not sure about the meaning of "good width"?

Power? Cooling/Ventilation? Accessibility? Humidity?

Do/will you have to crawl in there to access the servers and work on them?

Are you in a location where there may be code restrictions with respect to using that space?

Physically, the boxes are likely to fit per @USAFRet.

However; my thought is that you need to provide more information with regards to both the space and your plans.