Is there software like Real VCD player?

I need a VCD Film. It cann't open at Media Player. Because the files are not
visible at Windows Explorer (error). But If I play it at VCD player
(machine), so I can see its film. Why? and How to solve? Is there software
like Real VCD player(machine)?

There are several freeware players out there for VCDs... Also, if you like
to live dangerously, the KL-Lite codec pack will let you use MS Media
Player...