[SOLVED] Is there something wrong with my pc

Drew2345

Reputable
Jul 20, 2019
So quick info: my CPU: i5-6600, GPU: RX580, RAM: 16GB DUAL CHANNEL CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO, MB: Asus strix h270f. Yea and with those parts csgo runs at just 60fps with high settings, and no there isnt no fps limiter or vsync because the fps isnt stuck, it floats around 55-60-70. What like really? So rainbow six siege runs perfect with maxed settings at 75fps(stuck with vsync, without it floats around 110 to 160) and csgo cant run at high settings? Even my old cheap pre built was able to run cs at high with 80fps. Also It can run GTA V with maxed settings at 60fps(its stuck there for some reason) altough only with FXAA on if i turn on MSAA even on 4x it starts to lag. So im really starting to question if theres something wrong with my pc or maybe i am doing something wrong or maybe thats just its peak performance?(i hope not)
Also I forgot to mention all the parts are brand new except the hdd, I just built this rig by myself about two months ago.
P.S: I've been noticing some weird sounds lately (not hdd sounds) like "clicks" and mb "beeps" i just assumed it was the PSU fan turning on (corsair rm650)

So your system doesn't say, "I am going to run really good in this game, but I am going to suck in this came just 'cause." Now there could be more CPU dependence in CS:G0. I honestly haven't looked that much into game engines lately. What screen do you have?

Drew2345

Reputable
Jul 20, 2019
So your system doesn't say, "I am going to run really good in this game, but I am going to suck in this came just 'cause." Now there could be more CPU dependence in CS:G0. I honestly haven't looked that much into game engines lately. What screen do you have?
Asus VG245H connected to the graphics card with the HDMI cable the monitor cam with

Drew2345

Reputable
Jul 20, 2019
Asus VG245H connected to the graphics card with the HDMI cable the monitor cam with
Maybe I have to mess with some game files a little the game doesnt seem to have any Hz setting in the settings and it runs in 60Hz even tho my monitor is 75Hz also idk ill try some stuff and see if i can solve it but it seems to be just a cs problem, cuz if it runs rainbow six siege all graphics maxed perfectly then no pc problem right?

Probably game settings. Most Steam games will auto-set to a configuration that it things will run the best graphics at 60 FPS (this isn't always the case, but a lot of the games I have seen will do this). Personally, 60 is a good frequency that I am good with. When things get down around 30 I can start seeing an issue.