Is there such a thing as a wireless USB hub NOT a WiFi USB dongle?

Aug 22, 2018
I need a wireless USB hub that allows at least two USB ports for my mouse and keyboard since I want a wireless set up without buying expensive peripherals. I already have a 10 keyless keyboard and gaming mouse that I plant to use but their wires get so annoying and in the way that I want to make them wireless even if I have to mod the mouse and keyboard myself to add Bluetooth support. Is there a way to do that? They are just cheap parts so I don't mind modding them. The mouse is a couple years old and the keyboard is relatively new but only cost 20 pounds. Is there a way to convert them into wireless mouse and keyboard? Can I get some kind of adaptor or converter?

Solution
Aug 22, 2018

I know that wireless mice and keyboards exist but I just stated in the above post that I specifically didn't want to buy a wireless keyboard and mouse because they are too expensive. A wireless keyboard without the numbad that I need costs 100 pounds and the wireless mouse costs 60-100 pounds or more. A wireless headset is also pretty costly. I will eventually save up for that but I am going to uni so I can't afford expensive stuff. I need a small keyboard because I travel a lot and it has to fit in my backpack. Or maybe I should just get a bigger backpack.

asoroka

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
Solution