[SOLVED] Is there the way to reduce temperature on a laptop?

max13

Reputable
Aug 23, 2019
I have TUF A15 2021 (Rtx 3060)
when i play game, the temperature reach around 90-95°C, its causing the FPS to drop and freeze screen..
Is there the way to reduce the temperature on this laptop without void the warranty?

Solution
when i play game, the temperature reach around 90-95°C, its causing the FPS to drop and freeze screen..
Is there the way to reduce the temperature on this laptop without void the warranty?

Most gaming laptops tend to get hotter than they should to keep performance up without thermal throttling, and the TUF models are on the worst side for that.

Really the only way is to open it and replace the thermal paste with a higher end one, or try a cooling pad. If doing the thermal paste would void the warranty you would need to check with the specific laptop warranty terms.

Most gaming laptops tend to get hotter than they should to keep performance up without thermal throttling, and the TUF models are on the worst side for that.

Really the only way is to open it and replace the thermal paste with a higher end one, or try a cooling pad. If doing the thermal paste would void the warranty you would need to check with the specific laptop warranty terms.

Solution