Is this 1100€ build ok?

Michele_15

Commendable
Sep 19, 2016
Hi guys, I'm planning on building a new PC from scratch, recycling my PNY GTX 970 and my EVGA G2 550W. Here is the list of components:

• Case: Fractal Design Meshify C: good looking and good airflow
    Case Fans: 2x140mm Noctua A14 Ippc (2000RPM) in the front
    CPU: i7 8700k: OC is one of my goals
    CPU cooler: nzxt x62, mounted on the top. Best looking AIO cooler with exquisite performance
    MOBO: rog Maximus X hero: very solid motherboard, good for OC
    RAM: G skyll Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz: can be synced with the mobo and help illuminating the pc
The total is about 1100€ which is fine. Trying to build a goodlooking pc and I'm planning on adding even a led rbg strip to contrast the dark tint of the meshify c tempered glass.
This build is thought in regard of a future addition of a 1080ti (or most likely the 2080ti).
What do you think about it? Is it good to go or is there room for improvement?
As for the airflow strategy I was thinking on a front-pull and top-exhaust... the 970 is a blower so it should keep a negative pressure, is it ok?
Thank everybody

Solution
You could pass on a PCPartPicker link to your build if you want us to fine tune it otherwise your'e good as is. Airflow should be simple, top and rear are for exhausts and the front and bottom should be intakes.

Lutfij

Titan
You could pass on a PCPartPicker link to your build if you want us to fine tune it otherwise your'e good as is. Airflow should be simple, top and rear are for exhausts and the front and bottom should be intakes.

Solution