Is this a forum glitch?

computerjoe314

Respectable
Jan 2, 2019
Hello!
I recently went to the list of my badges and saw that it gave me a badge for 50 best answers in storage (the Storage Authority badge). Yet I only have 2 best answers, so why did it give me this badge?

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
This forum is not a glitch! You're on the new Tom's Hardware. Welcome back. We recently underwent a massive migration moving literally millions of users and millions of threads. Our reputation system also underwent a significant overhaul and you may find your counts on the previous forum to be off. We're still doing edits to the database so if you find your counts off this is only a temporary blip or glitch :D

Thanks for the report!

computerjoe314

Respectable
Jan 2, 2019
This forum is not a glitch! You're on the new Tom's Hardware. Welcome back. We recently underwent a massive migration moving literally millions of users and millions of threads. Our reputation system also underwent a significant overhaul and you may find your counts on the previous forum to be off. We're still doing edits to the database so if you find your counts off this is only a temporary blip or glitch :D

Thanks for the report!
Sorry, I knew that the new forum wasn't a glitch. Sorry if it sounded that way.

Last edited: