Is this a good 2 in 1 for college engineering and can i use it for games?

Ethan Daniel Smith

Reputable
Dec 25, 2014
I want to get a convertible 2 in 1 for college because im taking engineering so ill be using AutoCAD a lot i bet but i want to use it for more than college. It is for this reason i am wondering if i should get the Lenovo 260 or wait and get the 460 which has nvidia dedicated 940m graphics. The 260 has intel 520 graphics. I would be using this laptop for blender 3d and i want to learn mudbox or zbrush and use this for some gaming. My only concern with the 460 is it has a 14 inch screen and weighs 4 pounds and isn't available yet in the USA that im aware of so id have to wait. The 260 is available and has a 12 inch screen and weighs 2.9 pounds so its better for tablet mode while still good for basic pc things but not as good as the 460 for graphical things. What is your opinion? Would you recommend a different 2 in1?

Solution
Well personally of those 2in1/hybrids, I like the yoga 500 due to the sshd + 940m + i7 cpu, but for the money you can always get a more powerful laptop which will be faster unfortunately heavier.