[SOLVED] Is this a good budget case for PC?

Solution
Mouse pad? I've been using just the regular old table top for years without issues, laser/optical work just fine as long as it's not glass. Got very tired of running the mouse off the edge of the pad, some of my mmorpgs get a little nuts with mouse movement and sword swinging.

I've had the steelseries Arctis 7 wireless headset for several years now, it's been excellent, very comfortable for extended use, great range, very good mic and the sound is very decent, and no discernable lag to speak of, can turn discord down or game down as I please, shuts off pc speakers when headphones connect, and the battery lasts a full 16 hrs. So if other steelseries products are of similar build, I'd not have an issue with any of them.

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
Yes cases are not that expensive now a days unless it is a special case like a mITX see through gass or iTx small box or a cube. Generally as Vinzy said you want Coolermaster or better yet Fractal Design and Corsair, however the Corsair would most probably cost more then a Fractal Design per say. Just do a search for mid tower Fractal Design cases and pick whichever you like the best also it will have a tempered class on the side and a intake fan along with a exhaust fan. Good Luck 💯👨🏽‍🦲🙉

Aug 19, 2020
Yes cases are not that expensive now a days unless it is a special case like a mITX see through gass or iTx small box or a cube. Generally as Vinzy said you want Coolermaster or better yet Fractal Design and Corsair, however the Corsair would most probably cost more then a Fractal Design per say. Just do a search for mid tower Fractal Design cases and pick whichever you like the best also it will have a tempered class on the side and a intake fan along with a exhaust fan. Good Luck 💯👨🏽‍🦲🙉
Yeah, famous brand like Corsair, Coolermaster, etc tend to sell items that are more expensive than other brands

Aug 19, 2020
Hey, by the way can you guys answer my post haha, I need to know whether Steelseries QcK mousepad is good and durable enough, you might wanna check my profile

Aug 19, 2020
Where are you from?, what stores do you have available to purchase?, do you shop online ?

Also whats you motherboard type, ATX, MATX, ITX?

If you share this info we can give a better answer.
Hey, by the way can you guys answer my post haha, I need to know whether Steelseries QcK mousepad is good and durable enough, you might wanna check my profile

EridanusSV

Notable
Aug 16, 2020
That Zalman case actually looks dope. It's just not available in Amazon at the moment.

I'm a fan of simple and aesthetic cases so if you're open to suggestions. Give NZXT H510 a look, it's within budget too.

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
I have two steelseries black cotton small pads and they rock. It is different in asthetics compared to a plain old cotton mouse pad. Also has the cool white logo on it. I recommend greatly. BTW Im curious what mouse do you have to couple with this? 👍

Aug 19, 2020
I have two steelseries black cotton small pads and they rock. It is different in asthetics compared to a plain old cotton mouse pad. Also has the cool white logo on it. I recommend greatly. BTW Im curious what mouse do you have to couple with this? 👍
I also planning to buy Steelseries Rival 3 mouse, I just wondering if Steelseries QcK is a great choice for this

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Mouse pad? I've been using just the regular old table top for years without issues, laser/optical work just fine as long as it's not glass. Got very tired of running the mouse off the edge of the pad, some of my mmorpgs get a little nuts with mouse movement and sword swinging.

I've had the steelseries Arctis 7 wireless headset for several years now, it's been excellent, very comfortable for extended use, great range, very good mic and the sound is very decent, and no discernable lag to speak of, can turn discord down or game down as I please, shuts off pc speakers when headphones connect, and the battery lasts a full 16 hrs. So if other steelseries products are of similar build, I'd not have an issue with any of them.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS