[SOLVED] Is this a good budget SSD?

Apr 26, 2021
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088KLZKP...imm_JX028MMRTBY6P4RNXSGF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

At first I was concerned due to me never hearing the brand before but I looked at the reviews. The advertised read speed is 520 MB/s. Some reviews said that the speeds were around and even a little bit above that but some reviews said that non native SATA ports can cut the speeds down to 274-330 MB/s. I’ve even seen some older PCs from like 2010-2011 give speeds around 150 MB/s. I’ve also even seen people use on ps4s. The PS4 part is interesting to me since this SSD is SATA III and the PS4 only goes up to SATA II speeds. The original PS4 HDD is about 100 MB/s and with a SSD can go up to 300 MB/s. So my 3 questions are this.

1. Has anyone here purchased this SSD and how is it?
  2. Would you say this is a decent for a budget gaming PC?
  3. (This is more of a random one and something I’m curious about) Since the PS4 only supports up to SATA II speeds will the PS4 lock this SSD to 300 MB/s as opposed to the 100 MB/s the original HDD?

USAFRet

Titan
Would you call this drives brand trusted? I’ve heard some people say they haven’t heard about it then I’ve heard some people call it a trusted brand.
Crucial is a subsidary brand of Micron.
They make the whole thing in house. They can control the whole QA from start to finish.

You can find people who would say ANY brand is "trusted".
Find the cheapest crappiest no name brand device, and you'll find some 5 star 'reviews'.