[SOLVED] Is this a good build and are these sites reliable?

Feb 2, 2019
My build is
-Ryzen 2200g (from newegg)
-asus prime b450m-A (from newegg)
-GTX 970 (which i already have)
16gb of corsair vengeance 2400 ddr4 (from newegg)
-Corsair CX550M PSU (from pccasegear.com)
-Cooler Master Masterbox lite 3.1 TG (from computercasegear.com)

My budget is around $700 Australian dollar.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Solution
I know Newegg here in the US is very good and trustworthy, but I hate how our state legally forced them to charge us sales tax. That's no fault of Newegg's though, they had to comply. They are easily as good if not better at customer service, and better at pricing than Amazon. I got my 8700k from them for only $310 because I tried to order it the last day of their $350 sale on it and the order didn't go through. When I called the next business day I was shocked the guy dropped it to $310 for me to make up for it.

pccasegear.com seems to have pretty satisfactory reviews too, averaging around 4/5 stars. Seems computercasegear.com is really pccasegear.com though, a typo maybe...
I know Newegg here in the US is very good and trustworthy, but I hate how our state legally forced them to charge us sales tax. That's no fault of Newegg's though, they had to comply. They are easily as good if not better at customer service, and better at pricing than Amazon. I got my 8700k from them for only $310 because I tried to order it the last day of their $350 sale on it and the order didn't go through. When I called the next business day I was shocked the guy dropped it to $310 for me to make up for it.

pccasegear.com seems to have pretty satisfactory reviews too, averaging around 4/5 stars. Seems computercasegear.com is really pccasegear.com though, a typo maybe?

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=ykNWXNijE8iO0wLm8JMg&q=pccasegear+reviews&btnK=Google+Search&oq=pccasegear+reviews&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0j0i22i30.1143.3837..3972...0.0..0.70.356.9......0....2j1..gws-wiz.....0.e8NFMZcwXkc

Solution