Is this a good build for a 600€-680€ range?//Which case do you recommend to me?

Dec 3, 2018
Hellooo.

Well, this is the first time i'll ever build a desktop computer and I don't really want/can't fuck this up when I mount it.

We want this computer to be capable to satisfy my father's gaming needs while I can use this PC for programming and hopefully someday, machine learning.

So I've went for an AMD CPU that, even though it's worse for gaming, it seems that it's better for my necessities. Then I went for an Nvidia GPU cuz Nvidia I guess (Everyone says it's better for performance).

I'll give you the link for the build. What do y'all think of it? Also. Which case I can use (Max 40$) so I can put all these components.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4m3bD2

THANKSSS

Nov 19, 2018
What games do you plan on playing the most? Also, what are the specs you're looking at? I could recommend the AMD CPU being a Ryzen 2600 and a 1060 6gb GPU with a stick of CORSAIR Vengeance LPX (2x8) 3000. An MSI b450 Tomahawk motherboard would support these and a 2Tb storage will be a great build. This is a good case too: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119331&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Cases+%28Computer+Cases+-+ATX+Form%29-_-N82E16811119331&gclid=Cj0KCQiAxZPgBRCmARIsAOrTHSYVKoGgUSu-n0dx0hYao3H8cNSg3TASelZN3GPaLoJO9pueh2WEUnMaAp7tEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

This should fit in your price range, atleast with where everything is right now.

Nov 19, 2018
I would recommend upgrading your GPU to at least a 1060 or a 1070, but that's out of the price range you're looking for. Otherwise, this build works out perfectly for all three of those games.

Dec 3, 2018
"I would recommend upgrading your GPU to at least a 1060 or a 1070, but that's out of the price range you're looking for. Otherwise, this build works out perfectly for all three of those games."

Yeah it's quite too much

"
I would swap the GPU for a RX580 and the ram for 3000 MHz

What kinda case you looking for?"

I already did change that one hahahaha. The performance seems extremely high with this combination

I'm not searching for an specific type of case, I just want to put all my components in a case without any inconvenience or heat problems. Max € I will pay for it it's 40€

You’re using euro so I don’t know how good your English is but look on YouTube if it’s ok there’s a few channels that do build guides. The biggest I can think of are Linus Tech Tips, Jayztwocents and GamersNexus.

Dec 3, 2018

I know some of them. I'll check them out, thanks!!

Dec 3, 2018

I don't know really, but the Amazon customer reviews seem pretty decent. Do you have any recommendation for ~30€?

Can I use the OEM key from my laptop for windows 10 or I have to get it illegally?

I wouldn’t use the laptop key personally and it’s not illegal it’s just shady.

I don’t think there are any I Europe for that much but you really don’t want to cheap out on your PSU. If you need any extra budget you can justify than an 80+ PSU will save you much more than the price difference in power bills.

Dec 3, 2018

It's not like microsoft is gonna miss my 100€ lmao

I'll consider that :D