[SOLVED] Is this a good build?

Jun 20, 2020
Soon I really want to build my first pc but i need a last checkup just to be sure. The 1600AF in this build is €113,95 and not €133,95 as pcpartpicker shows. The only thing im not sure about is the PSU. I dont really know if this is a good one. The total cost of this pc is €630. I think the Seasonic Gold GM500 is a good PSU but it will make the total cost of the pc €650. This is the build: https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/list/DY2rb8

Solution
Be quiet's System Power 9 500 actually complements your setup well: http://greentechreviews.ru/2018/04/...tem-power-9-500w-500-vt-80plus-bronze-bn-246/ (I had to use Google Translate)
Advantages and disadvantages
Advantages:
  • good component base;
  • excellent performance under any load;
  • full compliance with 80 PLUS Bronze and even higher;
  • low price;
  • efficient and quiet cooling system;

Disadvantages:
- not identified.

Conclusion
First of all, be quiet! System Power 9 500W is characterized by a high-quality component base, which guarantees high efficiency and long-lasting performance. This is especially important, since this model is aimed at PC builders who care about...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Be quiet's System Power 9 500 actually complements your setup well: http://greentechreviews.ru/2018/04/...tem-power-9-500w-500-vt-80plus-bronze-bn-246/ (I had to use Google Translate)
Advantages:
  • good component base;
  • low price;

Disadvantages:
- not identified.

Conclusion
First of all, be quiet! System Power 9 500W is characterized by a high-quality component base, which guarantees high efficiency and long-lasting performance. This is especially important, since this model is aimed at PC builders who care about quality and low price. This is not to say that this model is the golden mean in this ratio - it is a step above! We have in our hands a power supply unit with a price tag below $ 60, which is able to satisfy the requirements of even the most avid gamers who want to have a configuration even in the form of an i7-8700 + GeForce GTX 1080 Ti. be quiet! System Power 9 500W is perfect for building a high-end gaming system or mid-range workstation.

^Pretty much the bottom line and conclusion of that linked review.

But if you'd still prefer to squeeze something nicer in there, change the gpu model to this Inno 3D one and the motherboard to this.

Solution
Jun 20, 2020
Advantages:
  • good component base;
  • low price;

Disadvantages:
- not identified.

Conclusion
First of all, be quiet! System Power 9 500W is characterized by a high-quality component base, which guarantees high efficiency and long-lasting performance. This is especially important, since this model is aimed at PC builders who care about quality and low price. This is not to say that this model is the golden mean in this ratio - it is a step above! We have in our hands a power supply unit with a price tag below $ 60, which is able to satisfy the requirements of even the most avid gamers who want to have a configuration even in the form of an i7-8700 + GeForce GTX 1080 Ti. be quiet! System Power 9 500W is perfect for building a high-end gaming system or mid-range workstation.

^Pretty much the bottom line and conclusion of that linked review.

But if you'd still prefer to squeeze something nicer in there, change the gpu model to this Inno 3D one and the motherboard to this.
Oh okay. Im going with the be quiet system power 9. Thanks!