dragonsprayer

Splendid
Jan 3, 2007
tiger is one of the worst -- there ware house is less then 1 hour from me. i buy stuff 1000's miles away since thery scam so much

i ordered vista 64bit ultimate and they sent me a service pack 1 cd! no os! then charged me extra for shipping the service pack

omg! service pack 1 vista is been out for 6 months - tiger sells there junk brand and reject stuff

stay away that case is ok - i had one. its really low end.

you should shop more

We have great news! Your order has been shipped on 2/4/2009 and is on its way to you. To help you keep track of your items, here is some useful information:

Microsoft Service Pack 1 for Vista 32 and 64 Bit (M17-7420 )

Order Placed: 2/4/2009
Order #: W5XXXXXX
Order Total: $2.99
Ship Confirmation

not only do they scam by not telling me they are selling old os with out service pack 1 but they charge $3 extra to ship the service pack 1 cd!

scammers

sneaky cactus

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2009

well the reason i want to buy this is because ive already built 4 systems that didnt work they would power on and everything they just wouldnt work.
how much does alan card that can run 10/100/1000 cost?

sneaky cactus

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2009

loneninja

Distinguished
Shipping Vista without the service pack really is no big deal in my opinion, the service pack is a free download anyways. However if they claimed you were getting it with service pack one than charged you extra to ship a second disk that is a scam.

Few years ago I ordered a 2.4Ghz Athlon 3400 Newcastle but received a 2.2Ghz Athlon 3400 clawhammer instead. I personally was ignorant at the time and didn't know the difference as they performed 95% identical so I didn't care. Personally though I've only ordered from the egg for about 2 years now.

someguy7

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2007
You built 4 machines that didnt work? Well you should came and asked for help with those. I'm sure we could've helped you get them up and running without much problems.