Question Is this a good configuration for a budget pc?

imti652

Reputable
Sep 6, 2018
Hello,
I am trying to build a pc with a little bit tight budget. This is the configuration that I am planning to go for.

1. AMD Ryzen 5 3400G Processor with Vega 11 Graphics

2. Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2

3. G.Skill Ripjaws V 8GB DDR4 3200MHz Black Heatsink Desktop RAM x 2 sticks

4. Western Digital Green 240GB SATAIII M.2 2280 SSD (I already have 1 TB HDD)

5. Corsair CV Series CV450 450W Non-Modular Power Supply

6. Have not settled for any particular casing

7. I already have a monitor, optical drive, keyboards and mouse

This build is going to cost me around $530. I might be able to go as high as $600.

Can't afford a GPU right now because of high prices but I also want to play some games which is why I opted to go for an APU. This pc will be mainly used for the following uses: MS Office 2015, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator (casual use), Internet browsing, and then playing some games (pre 2021) at low settings.

Is this build good enough for my uses? Or could you guys help me find something better within its price range??

Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
CV, please swap that unit for a higher quality unit, for piece of mind. Wattage wise, you're fine but the unit isn't a good unit - better than Gigabyte units but not good in quality. Rest of the specs look alright. SSD should be a WD Blue at the very least. Where are you located? What is your preferred site for purchase?

imti652

Reputable
Sep 6, 2018
CV, please swap that unit for a higher quality unit, for piece of mind. Wattage wise, you're fine but the unit isn't a good unit - better than Gigabyte units but not good in quality. Rest of the specs look alright. SSD should be a WD Blue at the very least. Where are you located? What is your preferred site for purchase?
Hi.
Thanks for your reply. I am from Bangladesh and the website I used for this build is www.ryanscomputers.com

TRENDING THREADS