killermedic

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2006
I have this PSU and also bought it from TigerDirect. Shipping was fast, online rebate is great, processed/approved in ~3 weeks and I will have it in paypal in ~2-3 more.

I installed it in my system with no probs other than many cables (some very long) that I did not need and needed to hide. But those long cables also allow use in a big case which was a plus for me in a huge tower. My system is as follows: Asus P5W DH Deluxe, E6600, ATI X1900xtx, 2x Seagate 7200.10 320gb in Raid 0, 2gig Patriot DDR2 800, 2x DVDRW's and 4 120mm fans.

Even when OC'ing EVERYTHING, ths PSU runs rock stable. My voltages are within less than 2% of where they need to be. The fan in the PSU is quiet. The PSU is efficient, the exhaust from it is cooler the the exhaust from the case fan below it, which also expels the CPU heat.

apt403

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2006
Yeah, thats a great psu, and the price is definitely right. I dont really like tigerdirect though, to many reports of them sending out open box items instead of new one.

castleking

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2006
Yeah, thats a great psu, and the price is definitely right. I dont really like tigerdirect though, to many reports of them sending out open box items instead of new one.

Well theres a TigerDirect outlet about 1 mile from my house, so if something goes wrong I have real people to yell at. :lol: