Question Is this a good deal? (Original 2060)

ChaZz182

Honorable
Mar 21, 2013
All prices listed will be in Canadian dollars.

I have been going back and forth between different video cards and I think finally settled on a 1660 Ti. I was looking in the $350-$400 dollar range and the 1660 Ti seemed to be a good option. I just happening to be looking online today and saw an original 2060 for only $420. It’s a little outside my price range but it’s definitely doable. I just wonder if the card is any good, given its price.

I copied the exact name of the card, but please let me know if you need any further inform. The card is a GeForce RTX 2060 WINDFORCE 6GB PCI-E w/ HDMI, Triple DP.
Each card usually has a lot of different variations and I find it hard to figure which are good and which aren’t.

Just for a bit more information, I game on my 4K OLED. It’s on 60 FPS, so I generally use the best resolution I can run at while still getting a decent FPS.

Thanks for the help.

GeForce RTX 2060

Last edited:

ChaZz182

Honorable
Mar 21, 2013
I see something bolded but no link. 10/1 if it comes from a chinese though and not a reputable website it is probably a scam.
Sorry, I totally forgot to hit save. It’s a reputable company, I have bought stuff from them before. They actually have a location right around the corner fro pm me. It’s normally $480, but it looks like it’s on sale.