12gb of ddr3 ram roughly 5 months old
i7-960 Processor
Thermaltake case
3 sets of led lights with dimmer
1000w power supply

for $650 AUD

ARICH5

Distinguished
latley weve been getting questions about the old bloomfield i7's and if they are good for gaming. people have been getting poor fps when matching with a budget gpu like the 1050ti. those i7's were released almost 20 years ago. todays g series dual cores are faster.

Lawl... more like 8 years ago. 20 years ago, 300 MHz Pentium II processors were considered high-end. : P

But yeah, they are kind of old at this point, in terms of computer hardware. Intel's advancements throughout their Core series have been fairly gradual, so many older i7s still hold up fairly well, but the i7-960 is definitely low-end at this point, and likely comparable in performance to one of AMD's FX-8300 series processors from their previous generation, which are USD $100 processors at this point, and are not exactly considered ideal for gaming. In fact, I see a number of used i7-960s on ebay starting at around USD $50. An inexpensive AMD Ryzen 1200 processor will likely outperform it by a fair margin...

http://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-3-1200-vs-Intel-Core-i7-960/3931vsm778

Honestly, you could probably do better than that for $650 AUD. I suspect the "1000 watt" PSU is probably some cheap off-brand thing as well. At the very least, there would be no need for a 1000 watt PSU in such a system, considering that those components could likely run well on any half-decent 400+ watt PSU. Does this come with an operating system?