[SOLVED] Is this a good gaming pc for 3-5yrs ?Also are there any need to wait for rtx 3000 or new radeon cards.

Splesh

Reputable
Aug 9, 2020
Is this a good gaming pc for 3-5yrs? I'm questioning this because it's my first build that i will buy. Also are there any need to wait for rtx 3000 or new radeon cards?

My build:

MB- B550 AORUS ELITE

GPU- MSI RADEON RX 5700 XT MECH

RAM- Ballistix 16GB Kit DDR4 2x8GB 3600 CL16

SSD- Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB

CASE- SilentiumPC Signum SG1X TG RGB

CPU- 5 3600X

PSU- Gigabyte ATX 2.31 B700H 700W

My budget is 1000 euros.

Solution
If you're planning for a long term pc, then wait. It's 2 months to get better performance for 5 years, sounds like it's worth it. The AMD line up doesn't seem to promise the world of difference, but the rtx3000 will be a good prospect.

The problem with this is that you'll wait about 2 months, and then you'll face premium prices and low stock for the first little bit. You will also be expected to replace your gpu at about 3-4 year mark. But if you're willing to wait and can handle a bit of inflation for newer parts, it's worth it for the 5 year expectations.
If you're planning for a long term pc, then wait. It's 2 months to get better performance for 5 years, sounds like it's worth it. The AMD line up doesn't seem to promise the world of difference, but the rtx3000 will be a good prospect.

The problem with this is that you'll wait about 2 months, and then you'll face premium prices and low stock for the first little bit. You will also be expected to replace your gpu at about 3-4 year mark. But if you're willing to wait and can handle a bit of inflation for newer parts, it's worth it for the 5 year expectations.

Solution