Is this a good gaming PC?

PatchworkPhoenix

Commendable
May 29, 2016
http://www.chillblast.com/chillblast-fusion-wolf-2-gaming-pc.html

I've been looking to get new pc for some time now and with the new gtx 108o having just been released i figured It time i got one. I've been looking around for some I could buy already built as i wouldn't feel confident doing it myself. I found this one and wondered if it was anygood? I'm somewhat concerned about the size of the Pc as I've never really owned on this small and wondered if it might cause heat problems. You can fiddle around with some components on that website and if any of you think I should change something please say so.The Pc would be for gaming and would like to get some good fps on recent games in decent quality.

Thank you very much for the help and if there is anything you would need to know please ask ^^

Note: If you think the PC is not worth getting could you find me some alternatives, thank you :)

Solution
It has pretty good specs with the exception of the PSU, which looks like it can be upgraded to an RMx series which are better quality. With the GTX 1080 graphics card, it will play virtually any game on ultra settings at any resolution.
It has pretty good specs with the exception of the PSU, which looks like it can be upgraded to an RMx series which are better quality. With the GTX 1080 graphics card, it will play virtually any game on ultra settings at any resolution.

Solution

PatchworkPhoenix

Commendable
May 29, 2016

Is there anything else you would change out of the options or just the PSU?

PatchworkPhoenix

Commendable
May 29, 2016

Nice! So It's worth the buy? I was planning on upgrading the ram to the corsair vengeance option anyway. Thank you for the help with this ^^