Is this a good laptop?

Zayy

Honorable
Aug 20, 2013
toshiba satellite p75-a7200 i just bought this last night can someone tell me if it is a good laptop and can i play games on it?

Solution
It looks to be a great laptop to me, my wife has one just like it and it will game a bit, the HD 4600 graphics aren't too bad (though they're still not as good a discrete GPU). You should be able to play newer titles from medium/high (Starcraft II) to medium/low (Tomb Raider) depending on the game. It should work for you in a pinch if you just want to be able to do some gaming to kill time, if you don't have a desktop and are wanting it to be your main machine for everything, i'd suggest taking it back and finding/ordering something with a discrete GPU, the new mobile gtx 700's from nvidia are great.

Jaxem

Honorable
It looks to be a great laptop to me, my wife has one just like it and it will game a bit, the HD 4600 graphics aren't too bad (though they're still not as good a discrete GPU). You should be able to play newer titles from medium/high (Starcraft II) to medium/low (Tomb Raider) depending on the game. It should work for you in a pinch if you just want to be able to do some gaming to kill time, if you don't have a desktop and are wanting it to be your main machine for everything, i'd suggest taking it back and finding/ordering something with a discrete GPU, the new mobile gtx 700's from nvidia are great.

Solution

Asking AFTER you buy something won't do you much good. It will be fast, and should handle some games OK. Won't run the higher end games at past Low settings though.

OldtimeGamer

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013
I'm also looking at purchasing an P75-A7200 from my local big box store. It seems that for $700, its a pretty good option for my wife and her work related needs. Of course she's not a gamer, so I'm hoping it will be good for her.

Too bad it's Windows 8 but I guess sooner or later, we need to move past XP and 7 and learn the latest OS.

TRENDING THREADS