Is this a good one?

huntersw2

Distinguished
May 15, 2014
https://www.microcenter.com/product/607101/omen-15-dc1052nr-156-gaming-laptop-computer---black

Hey how good is this particular laptop for gamming. From what I can tell the gpu and cpu are solid and it has enough ram. For gamming, and yes I saw the small storage space and figured an external drive would solve that problem. Side note can only buy from micro center and I am not sure how good the cooling would be on it and performance. And any idea how good the microphone and webcam would be on it?

Yeah that would be solid in gaming.

I've heard it does fine with cooling, but your temps will of course change depending on how clean you keep your laptop and what surface you use it on.

I imagine the webcam would be meh, and the mic would be meh. No manufacture is making laptop with good mics and cameras currently for some reason.

huntersw2

Distinguished
May 15, 2014
Yeah that would be solid in gaming.

I've heard it does fine with cooling, but your temps will of course change depending on how clean you keep your laptop and what surface you use it on.

I imagine the webcam would be meh, and the mic would be meh. No manufacture is making laptop with good mics and cameras currently for some reason.
Thanks for the response and assuming hp has good customer service couls not find anything bad about them