Is this a good PC Build? ( I want to confirm each part work with the others and everything is okay)

Nov 13, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm building my first PC ever soon in January and will be buying stuff from Amazon during black friday, Please consider I'm a bit newbie when it comes to this since i've been using an Asus laptop and never had my own desktop.

The specs of my future gaming PC are the following:

1. CPU: i5-8400 if that's not available, it will be the i5-8600k > Note I'm not interested in overclocking for the moment, and I believe I need a better motherboard for this , down below I put my MOBO here for this build)

2.GPU : GTX 1060 3GB Dual Fan Asus

3.RAM: DDR4 8GB Patriot Viper 4 3000mhz ( 2x4GB)

4.Motherboard: Gigabyte B360M DS3H ( mATX Motherboard ) LGA1151 Socket with support for 8th gen Intel Core processors.

5. Cooler Master Hyper T4 ( 128 x 44 x 152.3 mm )
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BSKY1M4/ref=emc_b_5_i

6. SSD 240GB ADATA ( For Windows Bootup mainly)

7. 1TB HDD

8. PSU: EVGA 650W N1

9. CASE GAMING ATX AZZA TITAN 240 Mid Tower mATX ( I Don't know how many mm it has but basic dimensions says : (19 x 8.5 x 21) on amazon.

One other question, in the case that the C.Master Hyper T4 is too big to fit this case, will this case work well and fit with the Cooler master Vortex Plus? : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003INFE16/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

I'm quite worried about that.. :(

Last question , I have two options for AZZA Mid Tower case(s), The AZZA TITAN 240 Mid tower ( Which is the one I'm thinking to buy at the moment ) , or the AZZA Photios 250, which one is better in general terms and "Airflow" / "cooling"? I Mean, with this PC I don't believe a PC case will be overheating a lot, I play fortnite mainly that's it ,also, I will buy prob 2 extra 120mm case fans,1 for exhaustion ( Top ) and one on top of the front stock fan that comes with the AZZA TItan 240 for air intake. Should be good right?

You can send me your reply / message to this e-mail : kushaladaora0@gmail.com or reply here! I will be checking everyday!

Thank you so much! Please note I still have not bought anything yet, any suggestions / advice are well appreciated! , waiting for black friday deals to try and save some money.