kingston hyperx fury 2x8gb 3200mhz ram
cooler master masterliquid lite 240 cooler
asrock b450 pro4 atx mobo
kingston a2000 1 tb m.2 ssd
corsair cx650 psu
price range: €1000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solution
Id go for the 2600 over a first gen. I'd also use the stock cooler as you are not overclocking.

The 5700 is noticablely faster than a 2060, but both are pretty good performing, depending on monitor resolution.

Sean87NC

Honorable
Jun 12, 2017
It isn't 'bad. To be honest, I have only once used AMD so I can't really tell you whether it is good or not off the top of my head but that can easily be solved by looking at performance charts. I have an i5 8600k coffee lake overclocked to 4.4 ghz. Currently, my gaming computer was updated with another 16GB of corsair memory and NVME. I also took out my GPU which was 1050ti and put in a MSI 1080ti 11GB "Duke" GPU which barely fit. It is about 2 1/2 inches longer than my motherboard which is a micro ATX. For some reason I bought a micro AT mobo and put it in a mid tower case. I never buy them but I think I was trying to stay under $1000. The GPU is a beast. Cost me $1100(my original computer build only cost me $900).... the darn price gauging butt face on Amazon is taking advantage of the recently releases of the RTX cards. I was originally going to get one and did but when I brought it home, it seemed like my PCI x 16 slot needed to be bigger. Like the width of the GPU pins where double or something. So I took it back. Afterwards, I realized I forgot to take the protective cap off the GPU pins. So maybe my advice isn't the best to listen to LMAO! Anyways, good to see you going with m.2. It is great let me tell you and cheaper than I thought.

Reactions: emilymurad74

emilymurad74

Commendable
Aug 2, 2019
hey guys thanks for the reply's, she* has no intentions to overclock, as for the rx 5700 i looked into it but didn't like the color, i know, i'm picky but that's mainly the reason for the rtx 2060 as for the motherboard the website i'm buying my parts from shows if the mobo supports 3rd gen ryzen and if not they offer doing a bios update themselves, but i'm letting the company build my pc because i'm afraid of mistakes even though i've had people tell me to just try it myself (just me being stubborn) anyway alot of you say to drop the liquid cooler, so should i go with the stock cooler of amd? and also instead of getting 3rd gen ryzen 5 isn't it better to just get a ryzen 7 1st or 2nd gen?

emilymurad74

Commendable
Aug 2, 2019
Heres is one

https://www.newegg.com/msi-radeon-r...35bSkb0wZK3QDsCeH20F5wwsjqc3cNeBoC6AwQAvD_BwE
MSI Mech 5700 $375
Black and grey with backplate and 2 fans.

You can find msi evoke 5700xt and asus rog strix 5700xt which have no red and backplates, but both arent available as non xt.

thank you! I've decided to go with the msi radeon rx 5700 mech oc for a gpu and with amd stock cooler since i'm not overclocking the cpu