[SOLVED] Is this a good PC for Editing and recording games in 4k?

Solution
That RAM is very good quality. I recommend a Corsair Carbide case. It is a great looking case. But, the case is about personal preference. I'd say the $100-range will get you some pretty sweet looking cases that have a good amount of features (such as USB 3.0, USB-C, PSU covers, and room for cable management).
Nov 11, 2020
Yeah, it looks pretty good. Definitely replace the 2070 Super with a 3070. The 3070 performs as well as a 2080ti. The 3070 costs $500-$600, so it would save you money and perform better. Do you already have a case and DDR4 memory?

Nov 11, 2020
That RAM is very good quality. I recommend a Corsair Carbide case. It is a great looking case. But, the case is about personal preference. I'd say the $100-range will get you some pretty sweet looking cases that have a good amount of features (such as USB 3.0, USB-C, PSU covers, and room for cable management).

Solution
Nov 11, 2020
Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB

The cooler master liquid cooler is the best for the money. It would fit on top of the iCUE 4000x, where it has space for a 240mm radiator. I wouldn't recommend getting a 120mm single fan radiator, because that probably wouldn't be enough cooling. If you want a 360mm radiator, you would have to remove the fans on the front of the case, which I assume you wouldn't want to do. Also the 360mm radiator is a bit overkill. I just feel like these two would be a great combo. Cooler Master makes quality stuff.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2020
Definitely get thermal paste to be put on the CPU. I wouldn't leave it up to the computer shop to use their own thermal paste (which they probably have lots of) because a lot of thermal paste is pure garbage. It only costs about $5 for it, so why risk the shop using crappy paste? Something I noticed just now (sorry for not noticing earlier) is that the motherboard is an Intel, not an AMD.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SW8DQVL?tag=pcpapi-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1
This motherboard is basically the same, except that this one is socket AM4 for your Ryzen.

Nov 11, 2020
Not too hard. everything is pretty straight forward. I would recommend watching someone on YouTube building a PC. The only thing I would say is to be careful with the parts and buy nitrile gloves. You probably don't really NEED the nitrile gloves, but they are good to have anyways because of static. A You Tuber I recommend is Linus Tech Tips, as he has pretty good guides for this sort of thing.