[SOLVED] Is this a good prebuilt?

Solution
Short answer, not worth it. Yes, you're getting a 9700K and a RTX 2080 Super, but they have cut costs by getting a cheaper version of the RTX 2080 Super, RAM and the motherboard.

Let's say it like this, all prebuilt computers cut costs somewhere. First to go usually are PSU, motherboard, case and RAM. It seems that the computer you mentioned has visibly cut costs on at least 2, possibly all 4. They've also cut costs on the graphics card. I haven't even mentioned the storage devices.

I don't want to scare you, or tell you the computer you mentioned is trash, but I do know that there's at least a couple parts that could quality-wise, be lots better.

The CPU and GPU combined are already over 1000 dollars. That's 2/3rds of the total...
Short answer, not worth it. Yes, you're getting a 9700K and a RTX 2080 Super, but they have cut costs by getting a cheaper version of the RTX 2080 Super, RAM and the motherboard.

Let's say it like this, all prebuilt computers cut costs somewhere. First to go usually are PSU, motherboard, case and RAM. It seems that the computer you mentioned has visibly cut costs on at least 2, possibly all 4. They've also cut costs on the graphics card. I haven't even mentioned the storage devices.

I don't want to scare you, or tell you the computer you mentioned is trash, but I do know that there's at least a couple parts that could quality-wise, be lots better.

The CPU and GPU combined are already over 1000 dollars. That's 2/3rds of the total price. You still need a motherboard, RAM, CPU cooler, SSD, HDD, case AND a power supply for less than a third of the total price. That raises suspicion. I personally wouldn't purchase this system.

Solution
Nov 15, 2019

The CPU and GPU combined are already over 1000 dollars. That's 2/3rds of the total price. You still need a motherboard, RAM, CPU cooler, SSD, HDD, case AND a power supply for less than a third of the total price. That raises suspicion. I personally wouldn't purchase this system.

Even for $1500?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk