Question Is this a good price for this build i want, and if i need to change anything.

Darthradonis

Commendable
Feb 25, 2017
So i want to be able to 4k game at 60fps at least also i will state that i wont be playing on a monitor but a 4k Tv from the couch. So my Local PC builder quoted me around 2500 for this set up

NXZT H500i White case
Intel 9700k Cpu
Asus Motherboard not exactly sure which one it was but i did tell him i wanted a top tier system.
16 GB of Gskill 3200 ram
850 watt PSU bronze rated, dont worry i will make sure he puts a gold at least and namebrand doubt it will be that much more
Coolermaster AIO PC cooler
1 Pioneer M.2 Drive 1TB and a 1 TB WD ssd as storage
Nvidia 2080TI FE GPU
I did ask him about OC the Chip but he said for what i want it wasnt really needed since i only game and dont need the Max 1% of frames. I prefer the Quality of the picture than the max frames.
Also i did check the online PC builders like Cyberpower Digitstorm NZXT and others and they were all well over 3k so it seems i am getting a good deal.

Darthradonis

Commendable
Feb 25, 2017
the parts come out to about 2100 to 2250 depending on what places you buy them from. I am just wanting to make sure i do get the most for my money since i would rather have a PC that i can pick up from a place than shipped to me. He also said it would take 2 to 3 days to build the PC I also trust this place cause i had them build my current PC 3 years ago and its runs strong still but it cannot handle 4k Gaming at 60FPS or above. I also will be talking to him on monday to Nail the details down on exactly what parts are going to be used.