Question Is this a good set up for Streaming?

Jan 9, 2020
Hey guys. I want to buy a new computer. a streaming one. I don't want to pay too much...
I just want to ask are these good specs for a streaming pc?
Case: Corsair iCUE 220T RGB TG
Power Suply: Corsair VS650 650W PSU
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 Super WindForce 2 OC grafikkort 8G
CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k Processor
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16gb 3200Mhz
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B360-F Gaming, S-1151
Back fane: Corsair SP120 RGB PRO 120mm Fane
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo Processor-Cooler

This budget is good for me. So i just want to know if i am paying too little for a streaming pc.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
just built a streaming system for a friend's kid with a ryzen 2600. got it for $110 and a midrange mobo.

you could save some cpu budget by avoiding the i5 and get twice the threads. put the extra cash into a better gpu so it lasts longer.

just my 2 cents anyway. what you'd save on the cpu and mobo, would easily bump you up a couple levels on that gpu. and it'll play/stream very well.

the kids i built the system for play and stream all kinds of games with it including some new AAA games. they are running 2070 gpu's with it.

Jan 9, 2020
just built a streaming system for a friend's kid with a ryzen 2600. got it for $110 and a midrange mobo.

you could save some cpu budget by avoiding the i5 and get twice the threads. put the extra cash into a better gpu so it lasts longer.

just my 2 cents anyway. what you'd save on the cpu and mobo, would easily bump you up a couple levels on that gpu. and it'll play/stream very well.

the kids i built the system for play and stream all kinds of games with it including some new AAA games. they are running 2070 gpu's with it.

Thanks you for the tip. I appreciate it :)

bioax

Commendable
Nov 30, 2019
I agree with Math Geek. Ryzen CPUs are much better for streaming, and you can save a good amount of money. If you can afford it, I would go with something like the Ryzen 5 3600. for $190-$200 If not, the ryzen 5 2600 goes around for about $120. If you want to save even more though, then you could get the 1600 AF, which uses the second-gen architecture.