Is this a killer set up?

Dasex

Honorable
Dec 25, 2013
Hey!
Just before i press checkout i want to have last comments and suggestions about this build.
This is my first pc build and i think i got a pretty nice set up so far.
This is strictly for gaming and as you can see the theme color is blue.
Here's the parts:

GPU: EVGA SuperClocked 03G-P4-2783-KR GeForce GTX 780
CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K Haswell 3.4GHz LGA 1150
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-UD3H LGA 1150
MEM: CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB
SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250gb (For my OS and few Games)
HDD: 1tb WD Blue 32mb cache (Took out from an old pc to put some large data on it)
MONITOR: ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms
PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX850M 850W
CPU COOLER: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i (Push/Pull)
INTERNET: Rosewill RNX-N180UBE (Impossible to get a cable to my pc so i use wireless)
CASE: Thermaltake Chaser Series A31 (Black and Blue)

Thanks for your help and comments im sooooooo ecxited to build this killer pc.
Don't hesitate to comment and let me know what's up.

DAMN BF4 GONNA LOOK AWSOME!

Solution
Great build, consider upgrading the HDD to a WD Black, they are faster and for gaming they will work better with loading times. Also maybe consider getting 12-16gb ram, just to make the system a little faster, you can upgrade later though. Other than those things this is a great build. Hope this helps!

Sevenater

Honorable
Dec 1, 2013
Great build, consider upgrading the HDD to a WD Black, they are faster and for gaming they will work better with loading times. Also maybe consider getting 12-16gb ram, just to make the system a little faster, you can upgrade later though. Other than those things this is a great build. Hope this helps!

Solution

Dasex

Honorable
Dec 25, 2013
Thank you for your reply but yeah i already have the blue WD drive so i decided to upgrade from the gtx770 to the gtx 780 with the extra cash i have due to the fact that i wont need a new HDD....
And i dont realy care about load time seriously...
Thanks!

Not bad at all, you should get 65 fps at 1920x1080 on ultra settings...

I'm assuming the Windows 7 is the 64-bit version. The 32-bit version would be a really bad choice here.

The PSU can even support a second GTX 780 if you want. If you're planning to add a second card I'd recommend a larger case with very good cooling. The A31 only has two 120mm fans and I wouldn't use it for a high-end gaming box.

Sevenater

Honorable
Dec 1, 2013

No problem, glad I could help! Make sure you chose a "Best Solution" this will help people on the forum that may find that your build looks nice and they want to make sure it's a solid build.